Sunday, March 25, 2012

Secondhand Sunday 13

1


2


3


4



I've been a very bad girl lately, I have quite a few new additions to my wardrobe; amoung my favourites are my new camel dress from Portmans and my fur collared swing style wool coat which I brought secondhand off Trade Me.

Today has been a very good day. The sun came out and it feels like summer has arrived after all, abeit a bit late.

I started out my day wandering around the Riccarton market with a flat white and a delishous blueberry scone, brought fresh fruit & vege for the week and now I've just started dinner - roast pork with maple syrup, fennel seeds and pears.

I like Sundays.

What have you been up to?

Dress : Portmans $39.99
Coat : Secondhand from Trade Me $45
Bangle : Diva $4
Necklace : Ricochet
Heels : Secondhand from Time & Time Again in Opawa


9 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Looks like you found some wonderful goodies!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! Yay for internets, that didnt take long to get sorted! Guess you didnt go with Telstra then haha. Great weather this weekend fo sure xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is gorgeous, love the red shoes. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dress, and your necklace is lovely too. Your dinner sounds yum, I'll have to look up a recipe for that Roast Pork x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bit of shopping won't hurt anyone. :) I am hosting a shopping-related giveaway at the moment, so you can take part if you like. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is so wonderful!! I love it and that jacket is so great too. Great additions to your wardrobe. Your dinner sounds sooooo good, I am jealous
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything about this dress is perfect. I'm so in love with it and that coat takes it to the next level of classy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS necklace and lip colors!!

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. COLOR (no s!) haha!

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment.
I really appreciate it!
XOX