Sunday, April 29, 2012

Same Skirt, Different Day

1


2


4


3

As you've no doubt noticed I am a dress girl, I do own a couple of skirts but this is by far my favourite.

Oh, I almost forgot. I went to see the movie "The Avengers" last night. It was incredible! The hulk and Iron Man are definitely my favourite characters.

That's something you may not know about me - I love comic book based movies. The X-men, Hell Boy, Iron Man, The Hulk and the Batman series are among my favourites.

That's right, I have the same taste in movies as a 10 year old boy.

What's your favourite movie genre??

Top - Secondhand from the Eco Shop $2
Skirt - Portmans
Jacket - Secondhand from Paperbag Princess in AKL
Belt - Glassons
Necklace - Purchased at a crystal shop in Paris
Bangle - Sussans
Heels - Secondhand from Time & Time Again in Opawa

9 comments:

  1. you look amazing girl,those colours are so beautiful!! want to follow each other? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous colours on you, I need to try pairing these sorts of colours I think! I prefer indie films I'd say, but then I love Lord of the Rings, and Harry Potter.. and French films (preferably with hot men in).. :p xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great outfit, love those colours!

    Drea @ Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute skirt nice colors! :)
    new post on my blog
    xx
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the paper bag waist and the colour of the skirt, Julia... looks perfect with the stone mac and warm colour of the top, you look sooo pretty as always!

    And yep The Avengers was just AMAZING, wasn't it?!!! I keep changing my mind about which character I love the most (though the Hulk was pretty darn incredible). I'm with you on the comic book movie genre - good job really as my husband is a serious comic book nut (and he's 42)!!!!!

    Catherine x
    http://notdressedaslamb.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sooo excited to see The Avengers, it looks really great!!
    I love this bright red skirt, it's amazing, such a great shade!! And your necklace is awesome
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these colours on you! I love me a good action movie or action comedy...Im hearing great things about The Avengers so pretty keen to go see. We have batman and Iron Man amongst our DVDs hehe you have good taste! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've probably already said this, but red is definitely your colour you look so great it in. I want to see The Avengers too but I never get the chance to go to the movies. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment.
I really appreciate it!
XOX