Sunday, May 6, 2012

Secondhand Sunday 19

1


2


3


4


5

Today was a very lazy Sunday. I did just about nothing and loved it.

I've had these boots for 4 years now and even though I've had to have the zips replaced a couple of times they're still going strong. I've decided good quality leather boots are worth the investment, it works out far cheaper in the long run.

I brought this wee green tea cup & saucer set from the Salvation Army a few weeks ago, I really like the ombre effect it has.

I'm still on the hunt for the perfect milk jug & sugar bowl set...

Dress : Classic Clothing (last year)
Necklace : Diva
Bangle : Sussans
Boots : Overland (4 years ago)

12 comments:

  1. You're right, great boots are absolutely worth repairing. I just did that a few months ago with two pairs. I love your new teacup and saucer! So simple but so elegant!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your second hand stuff, Porcelain. The dress looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots - 4 years and still going strong thats awesome! Did you go to Riccarton market today?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, that dress is so pretty!

    Drea @ Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete
  5. Starting Sundays this coming weekend :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful dress and accessories!
    new post on my blog
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this dress, the colours are so fun, and it looks great with the boots
    This is the best tea cup ever, I love the ombre effect!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous necklace! I love this whole look! & that cute tea cup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lazy Sundays are the BEST! Love this dress!

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress is perfection...it looks so great on you and paired with the boots!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have some great dresses--this is another one I love! And I love the ombre look of that cup and saucer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your dress and that necklace is so gorgeous! i love your teacup collection! hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment.
I really appreciate it!
XOX