Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Secondhand Sunday 51

 
1
 
2
 
 
3
 
4
 
Yes, I realise it's not Sunday but I've been having technical issues with my computer - so frustrating!
 
Anyway, here's a couple of pictures from Sunday.
 
I had a great day, I started out by going to the farmers market in Oxford with my Mum, then off to the Riccarton Market before heading home to home made Lemoncello.
 
I finally found a 2 tier cake stand at the Riccarton Market and I couldn't resist this cute wee green tea cup trio for only $5!
 
I hope you had a great weekend too.
 
Tee : Kmart
Skirt : Portmans
Flats : The Warehouse
Necklace : Dotti
Handbag : Sussan
 
 

6 comments:

  1. you always find such cool things, €5?! bargain! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! Love the cake stand. :)
    Cute outfit btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys hun, sounds like a fab Sunday. One of my news years resolutions will have to be finally going to the Riccarton market! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds and the veggies in the basket look nice!

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hate technical issues. I had my lap top crash on me and I basically cried.

    Lovely skirt. Just adore red on you.

    Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, this was a absolutely superior post. In approach I'd like to address like this too - demography time and absolute accomplishment to accomplish a acceptable article... but what can I say... I adjourn alot and never assume to get something done.
    Gold & silver chain by the inch

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment.
I really appreciate it!
XOX