Monday, December 10, 2012

Snapshots of Samoa

1
 
2
 
9
 
11
 
13
 
19
 
064
 
088
 
116
 
320
 
322
 
364
 
367
 
373
 
380
 
381

We had an amazing time in Samoa, these are just some of the many photo's I took along the way.

We went to the Robert Louis Stevenson Museum (the home of the author of "Treasure Island") , saw some incredible natural waterholes, waterfalls and the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen.

We didn't have time to visit the other island Savaii so will have to go back another time.

I have a few more pictures to share with you so watch this space if you're interested in Samoa.

 

7 comments:

  1. Just stop it now lady! I am getting so jealous ;) It looks insanely beautiful - for our trip this year it was hard to choose between Vanuatu and Samoa. Perhaps next time it will have to be Samoa. I hope you'll share more pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous pictures, that swimming pool looks so inviting right now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously these pictures are amazing, and are making me insanely jealous right now. I want to be on a gorgeous beach!! What a wonderful trip, you and your man are so cute together, love your black maxi in the last photo and that necklace
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what beautiful photos! It looks like paradise :)

    Adrienne
    What Lola Wants

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh gorgeous! Looks amazing, would love to go there someday xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful place...the water looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment.
I really appreciate it!
XOX